Our Somercotes

Firefighters would like to remind residents to not 'leave mirrors, glass objects or aerosols in direct sunlight' after a bedroom fire.


















Bedroom fire in Somercotes probably caused by an glass object


Article Published On 28/06/2018 16:10:00
Published By Derbyshire Times | View The Full News Article

Firefighters would like to remind residents to not 'leave mirrors, glass objects or aerosols in direct sunlight' after a bedroom fire.


Local News


Somercotes boxing champion dad to get back in the ring to raise more funds for a hospital which saved his ‘preemie’ daught... read more

New officers on patrol in the South Normanton and Somercotes areas There are some new faces patrolling the street... read more

Renata Slack found Renata Slack who was reported missing on Monday, has now been found safe and well in Somercote... read more

More news from Somercotes